Monday 17 October 2011

Walking Dead Season Premiere

Walking Dead Season 2 Premiere
So tonight was the season 2 Premiere of Walking Dead on AMC, I was following the twitter feed as best as I could but I don’t think could keep up lol.

It was a pretty suspenseful first episode! They touched upon a couple things from the first season and then brought in some added bonus suspenseful storyline later on in the show.

I find it very interesting that despite the huge following Walking Dead has, they still decided to cut the budget for the second season. Not that it would really matter because they would find alternative ways to do certain effects for it.

Check out Stargate Studios, who did the Special effects in the first season if you like that kind of stuff!

Check out my Facebook Page for more Info
or follow me on Twitter @ValleytownMedia

No comments:

Post a Comment